WPC Parkinson’s Sing-A-Long
Our next Sing-A-Long will be Wednesday, March 10th @ 6 PM
When you are ready to join the Sing-A-Long click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/335635501
Click HERE to see the music we will be singing and to download the lyrics.
|What to Expect. We will all be singing together but we wont be able to hear each other. This is due to the lag time that happens during video calls. No need to worry about being a good singer you can belt it out as loud as you want from the comfort of your own home! We want everyone to have fun appearing on camera. Feel free to wear a silly hat or goofy glasses. Make a sign with your name and where your from. We can’t wait to see you! We will start with breathing exercises to get everyone warmed up and ready to sing.|
- We will show the lyrics on the screen so we can all practice singing the song a few times together.
- We will be recording the sing-a-long to share with the community afterwards.
- You can see a list of Judi Spencer’s favorite sing-along songs here: https://www.judispencer.com/sing-along-songs
Things to Know About Joining the Zoom Call
- The camera on your device may turn on automatically when you join. Make sure you are dressed and ready for other people to see you before you join.
- Click HERE if you need a quick tutorial on how to join a zoom call. If you are still having trouble contact us at email@example.com
We will be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day for this sing-a-long. We encourage everyone to wear green!